THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Change.

I learned something the other day. Your throat chakra is not only the center for communication, creativity and expression, but also for change. When something is changing within you, you may feel it in your throat.
This makes me excited because when I was giving a treatment to my teacher, I noticed that she coughed to herself quite a few times.
This can be stubbornness and resistance to change, or change occurring.

I'm excited because one of my best friends has discovered where her psychic expertise lies. We're all psychic in different ways. Maybe you tend to see things (clairvoyance) or hear them(clairaudience) or just feel things within your gut (clairsentience). We all have different ways of viewing and interacting with the world.

I consider my strength to be work with Crystals, just like hers appears to be dreams. The ability to Dream Walk could potentially make her an incredibly gifted and powerful healer. If she masters Lucid Dreaming and Astral Projection, she could potentially influence someones subconscious. She could find out someones fears and why they fear them, and let them know that they are safe and can't be hurt. She could even possibly go back to someones child hood, and bring them comfort there.
The possibilities are endless!!

0 comments: