THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Beginning the Journey

I don't even know where to begin.

I'm creating this blog because it was something I always wanted to try, but never knew what to write about. Then one day I realized that it's that thing you ramble on about. The thing you won't shut up about once given the chance to speak about it. The one you annoy all of your friends with. That's your passion. Thats the thing you should find a way to spend your life doing, to blog about or make a career out of, etc.

For me that thing is spirituality.

About two months ago I started learning something called reiki. (I'll explain in due time) My teacher told us to keep a journal of all of our spiritual experiences. So I did, and I'll transfer everything I wrote from there to here. I'm just moving my journal here for the good people of the interwebs to see.

I don't know that I'll change anybody's life like some blogs aspire to do, but hopefully something that I say somewhere, will mean something to someone out there. Even if it's just not feeling alone or embracing the intuitive part of yourself. Even if its only ever just one person.

So I'll be posting to chronicle my experiences from this summer up until now, along with anything else noteworthy that comes along.

Love and light to the world. <3

0 comments: